advertisement

Kudos to NAIM Canada

louballoo

Banned
Most of you have probably read my threads slaging various manufactures and dealers when I think they deserve it.

In this case I thought I'd let everyone know how pleased I was with the service at NAIM Canada. A few months back I had my CB NAP250 recapped at NAIM Canada.

The service was quick, professional, friendly and at a reasonable cost.

Way to go.....

Your Pal

Louballoo

Did you deal with Dimexs? I have limited dealings with Dimexs. All i know is they should teach some dealers the art of installation and sales techniques. Learning how to rotate stock within a city to existing Naim owners is a must with NAIM. As we all know naim is not a bing bang boom in the home. Care must be taken on getting Naim to do what it is intended to do. Recreate music in the home with presence. The mark up is there for such a reason. Getting this message across on the Naim forum would be a time waster. Here NO. The mediation on there is of paranoia and mistrust. I dare not wright these word there. I would get a tongue lashing or deletion.

I have not been mediated once on PFM. Em I skating on thin ice. GOD only nose. What I love about PFM is the people who truly love music and want to get there the right way.

As simple as possible but no simpler. Albert Einstein not Ivor

What's amazing about the forum that shall not be Naimed is that whilst they mediate like crazy there are still these long useless repetitive threads full of utter gobsh*te.

What's amazing about the forum that shall not be Naimed is that whilst they mediate like crazy there are still these long useless repetitive threads full of utter gobsh*te.

It's to bad freedom of speech is so not excepted. I do under stand some must be mediated do to classless taste. But command we all have the ability to pass over what we deem as useless and make up are own minds. Just like my self I read what I want when I want. And comment when I see fit. Just like now your self included. If you don't like my views read on or banish me to the depts of hell. Either way it will not have effect on my sleeping patterns.

Sorry OP the rest of the gang will be on by soon. I have limited contact with Canadians on here. Ive been here 2 year and just starting to get the hang of it.

Unfortunately, I have had some good and some not so good experiences from Dimexs with respect to Naim service. The bad usually occurs in the form of poor communication or no communication. I have in the past had to go directly to Naim UK to get assistance.

SA

advertisement

Back