advertisement

[FS] Kralk Audio BC30mkII with PAW stands

Jason P

pfm Member
These rather excellent little speakers are wonderful - but I'm thinking of moving them on. Designed and built in Yorkshire by Alan Clark, now operating as Alchris Audio. The BC30s are similar in size to P3ESRs or LS3/5A, sound absolutely bloody wonderful and coupled with their PAW stands (which contain a passive woofer and bottom firing port) have bass and heft that belies their size. This particular pair are finished in premium Black Walnut, with the stands in a matching veneer that looks stunning. I'll post pictures tomorrow. For now, here's a rather glowing review to whet your whistle...

LINKY

Asking £750 for the pair. Collection only or meet up. I'd be wary about couriering as I've no packaging for them.

Someone enquired about them without the PAW stands, so if someone did want stands alone then I would consider splitting but the stands would need to go first. The PAWs will work with any speaker.

Last edited:
Here's pics as promised. Only slight mark is on the rear of one speaker (pictured) and actually looks worse in the pic than in the flesh. Other than that, immaculate.

Hi Jason

if you were to part with the PAW stands I might be interested. I have Alchris AR6s which I would like to try supported by them. I’m just outside Bristol so could easily come to you in Glastonbury. Do you have a price in mind?

Cheers

Clive

Yes, I'm in Street, just next door to Glastonbury. I'd prefer to sell as a pair, purely for the cosmetic match and that sonically they're so good together - but will consider splitting if no joy. I'll think on price for the PAWs alone...

Yes, I'm in Street, just next door to Glastonbury. I'd prefer to sell as a pair, purely for the cosmetic match and that sonically they're so good together - but will consider splitting if no joy. I'll think on price for the PAWs alone...
Thanks, I’ll wait for an update.

The sale lined up for these seems to have gone silent - so they're back up for grabs. Wonderful one-of-a-kind speakers with an amazing sound.

These little beauties are still available...

Someone enquired about specs/sizes. Sensitivity is 90db, so very easy to drive. Size wise they are 20cm D x 30cm H x 18cm W, and are 103cm tall with stands. You don’t need to biwire them, just jumpers from the speakers to stands (some supplied but you can always 'roll your own').

OK a concerted effort to move these on now. I've been foot dragging as I don't really want them to go, but they're not doing any good sat in my edit suite with no-one to listen to them...

They certainly look the part
That they do - better in the flesh. The matching veneer really sets them off.

From the review linked in the first post:

"I noticed these little gems played so accurately, and so much beyond any expectation I could ever have, from a speaker of this size, let alone cost. I do not know what muse led him to these drivers, but one thing is for sure, he has done a hell of a job in picking them, building up this entire system as is. Not to mention the time and cost in making every speaker personally, by hand. It was and is honestly a pleasure to look at these speakers and then be blown away from what they can do..."

If it helps your sale I could take these to Lurch's South Coast bake-off at the end of this month.

They could then be handed over to Jack to join the taxi run which opens up northern hand delivery.

I'm in Bristol, so we're not all that far apart and my car would easily fit these.

If it helps your sale I could take these to Lurch's South Coast bake-off at the end of this month.

They could then be handed over to Jack to join the taxi run which opens up northern hand delivery.

I'm in Bristol, so we're not all that far apart and my car would easily fit these.
Thank you @Amormusic, a very kind offer!

advertisement

Back