advertisement

[FS] Koetsu Black Goldline

mjhill1234

pfm Member
Purchased off a fellow forum member a few days ago off the back of my WTD advert for a high mileage Koetsu to audition in my system. I can safely say that within 30sec of listening to it, I was sold on the magical tone (and it really is special to my ears!).

The price of these new has recently increased by £500 but my friendly local has agreed to sell me a new one at the older price so this is back up for sale again.

Hours are unknown and it has had some work done at North West Analogue apparently but there is no way of validating this sadly. It is priced accordingly for this reason.

What I can say is the tip looks perfect under my usb microscope and it’s tracking well.

Comes with the original box.

Price is £585 including postage which is what I paid.

Still on hold pending payment, so may be open to other interested parties if the sale falls through. PM if interested.

This is now back up after two sales falling through (one due to holding for over 48h without payment and loosing out).

So I am offering this to established PFM members only at present and would appreciate payment in a reasonable time after an expression of interest unless agreed with myself. :)

advertisement

Back