advertisement

[FS] KJF Audio Hypex Nilai stereo power amp.

topmetom

pfm Member
My first for sale post here although I am active on avf and the Wam.
I have the above amp for sale, bought off eBay earlier in the year to test, used very briefly. Works perfectly. It is exactly like the one on KJF audios site photos of actual amp to follow, here is the spec from the site.

kjfaudio.com

Hypex Nilai500DIY 250W Stereo Kit | KJF Audio | Official UK Hypex Distributor

This stereo kit from Hypex is based on the Nilai500DIY amplifier module, which is the long awaited successor to the acclaimed NC400, and PS500DIY power supply.
kjfaudio.com

The Nilai500DIY module comes with a fully discrete buffer stage and on-board voltage regulators, just like the NC400 it’s replacing. Together with carefully selected high-grade components, the Nilai500DIY is Hypex’s best sounding amplifier to date. It sets a new benchmark for high-end audio applications and is a truly unique amplifier module for the DIY community.

This stereo kit combines two Nilai500DIY module with a PS500DIY power supply and is the easy way to put together a high end power amplifier at a fraction of the cost in just 30-60 minutes. When combined with Hypex’s PreAmplifier kit you can create a complete set of superbly sounding equipment.

Warranty: 5 years / 20,000 hours

Key Features

• Ultra Low Distortion
  • Very Low Idle Power
  • Very Low Noise
  • Very Low Output Impedance
  • Incorporates Audiophile Components
Specifications:

Inputs

• 2 x Balanced XLR
  • 1 x Trigger 12V
Outputs

• 2 x Gold Plated Binding Post Set (Banana plug, Spade plug or Bare wire)
Price is £900 Location is surrey

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back