advertisement

Kimber KS 1020 Interconnect

Andy21

pfm Member
hrn1vd.jpg

Kimber KS 1020 stereo interconnect. 1m long, terminated with WBT-0108 gold-plated phono plugs. There’s plenty of information if you Google it. The original price was somewhere out in the stratosphere and the ebay price seems to be about £150 - £200. I believe that the cable was originally supplied in a fancy carrying case, but I don’t have this. The cable is in immaculate condition, though.

Any reasonable bids before 15 August? Proceeds to NSPCC. Sorry it’s a bit short, but the date is forced on me by my vacation.

Andy

First offer received by pm. £50. Still 5 days to go if anyone want's to do better.

Andy

NEW UPDATE
Second offer received by pm. Bidding now at £60.

Bidding is currently at £75.

If possible, would you bid in this thread because my mailbox keeps filling up. Thanks.

Andy

Today is the final day if anyone still wants to bid. I’d like to close at 12 o'clock midday because I need to get everything finalised before I leave for my vacation on Monday morning. I’ll not have any internet access for a couple of weeks after this.

Please bid in this thread if possible to avoid any full mailbox problems. Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy

If it's not too late I would like to bid £125

Cheers

Time to close and it looks like you made the final bid. Many thanks. The proceeds go to NSPCC.

I'll send you pm in a moment or two with a link to the NSPCC donation page.

Thanks again
Andy

Thanks Mick. You are the new leader.

There's still a few days to go before the 15th if anyone else wants to bid.

Andy

Hi Andy,

As a bidder for these interconnects I would just like to say that I feel cheated.

Please can I ask that next time you offer something for sale that you make it
VERY clear as to what time the actulal bidding ends & on what day!!!!!!!!!!!1

Your above statement implies that the bidding ends on the 14th as it clearly states 'before the 15th' & not on the 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said not a happy chappy at all.

Mick

Hi Andy,

As a bidder for these interconnects I would just like to say that I feel cheated.

Please can I ask that next time you offer something for sale that you make it
VERY clear as to what time the actulal bidding ends & on what day!!!!!!!!!!!1

Your above statement implies that the bidding ends on the 14th as it clearly states 'before the 15th' & not on the 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said not a happy chappy at all.

Mick

Yes, you are absolutely right. It looks like I’ve screwed-up here in rather a big way. My excuse is that I’ve been hopelessly stressed-out at work trying to complete some important projects before my vacation and on top of this I’ve been trying to tie-up the loose ends of the vacation arrangements.

I obviously can’t wind back the clock at this late stage and all I can really do is say sorry.

This is the second error I’ve made with auction close times and I’m obviously not too happy with my own abilities to get things right. I think I’d better stay away from putting anything else up for auction because nobody is going to trust the dates I give.

Sorry, one again.

Andy

Yes, you are absolutely right. It looks like I’ve screwed-up here in rather a big way. My excuse is that I’ve been hopelessly stressed-out at work trying to complete some important projects before my vacation and on top of this I’ve been trying to tie-up the loose ends of the vacation arrangements.

I obviously can’t wind back the clock at this late stage and all I can really do is say sorry.

This is the second error I’ve made with auction close times and I’m obviously not too happy with my own abilities to get things right. I think I’d better stay away from putting anything else up for auction because nobody is going to trust the dates I give.

Sorry, once again.Andy

Hi Andy,

I'm afraid you could wind the clock back & tell the person who got it by default that he didn't actually place the highest bid by the date & time given by your own words, but then that's not cricket, is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Also the person who you gave it to should play fair, but hey this is the UK & anything goes today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An angry defrauded bidder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mick

Hi Andy,

I'm afraid you could wind the clock back & tell the person who got it by default that he didn't actually place the highest bid by the date & time given by your own words, but then that's not cricket, is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Also the person who you gave it to should play fair, but hey this is the UK & anything goes today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An angry defrauded bidder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mick

Gosh, I’m sorry that I’ve caused so much upset. You are obviously very angry and I’m extremely sorry for this. Whatever I do I cannot possibly make a winning situation out of this. I’ve already told Mango that he has won the auction and I don’t believe that it would make the situation any fairer if I now went back and told him that he really didn’t win after all. He could agree to suspend his bid to allow another day of bidding, but we really must not put him under any pressure or obligation to do this. He has acted entirely honorably and any fault rests entirely with me.

He has acted entirely honorably and any fault rests entirely with me.

Hi Andy,

I TAKE IT THAT I HAVEN'T ACTED ENTIRELY HONORABLY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INDEED IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU & YES HE SHOULD BE TOLD HE HASN'T WON THIS ITEM, OBVIOUSLY NEITHER OF YOU KNOW WHAT HONOUR REALLY MEANS DO YOU.

IF I COULD BE BOTHERED I'D SERIOUSLY THINK OF TAKING LEGAL ACTION, BUT THEN ACCORDING TO YOU I HAVEN'T ACTED HONORABLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU ACT NEXT TIME.

EXTREMELY ANGRY BIDDER,

MICK

Hi Andy,

I TAKE IT THAT I HAVEN'T ACTED ENTIRELY HONORABLY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INDEED IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU & YES HE SHOULD BE TOLD HE HASN'T WON THIS ITEM, OBVIOUSLY NEITHER OF YOU KNOW WHAT HONOUR REALLY MEANS DO YOU.

IF I COULD BE BOTHERED I'D SERIOUSLY THINK OF TAKING LEGAL ACTION, BUT THEN ACCORDING TO YOU I HAVEN'T ACTED HONORABLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU ACT NEXT TIME.

EXTREMELY ANGRY BIDDER,

MICK

I hate to see you get so angry on my account. I didn’t intent to suggest that you have not acted honorably and I apologise if this is the impression I gave you.

I’d hoped that an opportunity to give something to charity might bring a little pleasure, but it seems that it’s rather backfired. Sorry for getting it wrong from time to time.

Andy

Hi,

To be fair to Andy if anyone had been interested they would have had the brains to ask him when on the auction would finish.

I did and he very politely told me some days ago that it would be at midday on the 15th. In fact I asked was it midnight on the 14th or sometime on the 15th.

Oh, and just in case you cannot read, the second post on the 10th of August Andy says still 5 days to go, that makes it the 15th!

So give the guy a chance, he is selling it for a very very good charity and one should be thinking about what the charity would get rather than worrying that about a missed set of leads.

He said he was busy at work and was going on vacation so please, give Andy a chance, to sell them for a charty is doing a good thing.

Cheers

John

Hi,

To be fair to Andy if anyone had been interested they would have had the brains to ask him when on the auction would finish.

I did and he very politely told me some days ago that it would be at midday on the 15th. In fact I asked was it midnight on the 14th or sometime on the 15th.

Oh, and just in case you cannot read, the second post on the 10th of August Andy says still 5 days to go, that makes it the 15th!

So give the guy a chance, he is selling it for a very very good charity and one should be thinking about what the charity would get rather than worrying that about a missed set of leads.

He said he was busy at work and was going on vacation so please, give Andy a chance, to sell them for a charty is doing a good thing.

Cheers

John

Hi,

Not that it's any of your business but I had EMAILED Andy on the 14th asking him EXACTLY what day the auction finished & at what time, but alas I didn't get a reply, I TOO HOPE YOU CAN READ.

This isn't about cables or charity, it's about being straight & true, but obviously there are 3 people here that are not.

Please don't be so pompous in your replies & assume that it's only you that do good works for charity, you have no idea what I do re charities, so please no more pompous & patronising remarks.

Next you'll be telling me you have to go to church to be a Christian!!!!

Saddened by the state of the human race as demonstrated here!!

Mr Angry..........................with just cause to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

It is our business, you join an open forum some 18 months ago and in all that time the only posts you make are to try and buy a set of leads that were being sold for charity.

Then you go and get all upset when you dont win them.

Where exactly did I say in my post that only I do good works for charity?

If you had watched the thread during today you would have seen Andy say when he was ending it. If you wanted them that much you would have PM'd him or posted to the thread before the end of the auction having had no reply from your Email.

You have no cause to be angry, you did not keep asking Andy on the day of the auction, it was your mis-judgment that caused you to miss the end of the auction, nobody elses.

If you find what I say upsetting, come on the other forum topics and take your chance against the real thread busters in here.

Anything that is posted in open forum is open to anyone to comment on. That is why it is called a forum.

Cheers

John

Hi,

It is our business, you join an open forum some 18 months ago and in all that time the only posts you make are to try and buy a set of leads that were being sold for charity.

Then you go and get all upset when you dont win them.

Where exactly did I say in my post that only I do good works for charity?

If you had watched the thread during today you would have seen Andy say when he was ending it. If you wanted them that much you would have PM'd him or posted to the thread before the end of the auction having had no reply from your Email.

You have no cause to be angry, you did not keep asking Andy on the day of the auction, it was your mis-judgment that caused you to miss the end of the auction, nobody elses.

If you find what I say upsetting, come on the other forum topics and take your chance against the real thread busters in here.

Anything that is posted in open forum is open to anyone to comment on. That is why it is called a forum.

Cheers

John

Hi,

What are you a teacher, politician, or what.

YES I KNOW IT'S A FORUM, HENCE ME JOINING & YES I'M UPSET, MAINLY BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

SO PLEASE BUTT OUT................IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

REMEMBER NOW 'BUYER BEWARE', NOTHING WAS TRUER IN THIS CASE.

It's also sad when you have to go & check on my joining date too, sad or what & as if it's relevant whether I'm new or a long term member.

Re mis-judgement, very true, like a plonker I believe in fair play, obviously you all don't.

Still justified in being angry, but hey ho, I live n learn.

Yours TRULY,

Mick (I've only been here 18 months too)!!

PS, Please could you point me to the rule in this forum where it says that you cannot make a post for something if it's for a cable & it's your first post, which it isn't by the way, SMART ARSE.

KISSY KISSY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audio Novice

Whilst you may be pissed off - your present posts are placing you in a very poor / irrational light.

There are actually real problems out there in the world that warrant getting upset about. Not a simple mistake concerning the auction of some cables.

Lets move on.

advertisement

Back