advertisement

Kevin Green is a magician: Tag 100x5r 25 year service and cap upgrade.

Gibsbe

Owned and loved since new along with an AV32R from Y2K, but fearing the worst after a failed amp module - enough to start looking for a replacement.

Fortunately, thanks to all those here that posted about the great work and love Kevin gives these amazing units, I was able to connect and let him work his magic on mine.

Great guy, amazing love and care when it comes to all things TM and the results are just mind blowing!

Wonderful to meet someone who just loves what these products can still do as much as I do and especially sweet to be able to help give this remarkable bit of engineering a new lease of life.

I’m really looking forward to the next decade or two out of this amp.

Echo everyone else’s experience with Kevin Green - top guy and outstanding service.

Owned and loved since new along with an AV32R from Y2K, but fearing the worst after a failed amp module - enough to start looking for a replacement.

Fortunately, thanks to all those here that posted about the great work and love Kevin gives these amazing units, I was able to connect and let him work his magic on mine.

Great guy, amazing love and care when it comes to all things TM and the results are just mind blowing!

Wonderful to meet someone who just loves what these products can still do as much as I do and especially sweet to be able to help give this remarkable bit of engineering a new lease of life.

I’m really looking forward to the next decade or two out of this amp.

Echo everyone else’s experience with Kevin Green - top guy and outstanding service.
Hi, Kevin is an icon, Totally honest and what he doesn’t know about TAG isn’t worth knowing 😮
He sourced my 100x5r and serviced it twice.He actually swapped his recently serviced unit with my body to save time in sending it out to my new unit, now who else would do that? It sounded brilliant, I’ve moved on now but wouldn’t think twice if I ever fancied anything TAG.
speed👍🏻

advertisement

Back