advertisement

Kendeil GB, 6800/63

Last few here:
WR14 1JR ZW627511239GB
NE110NX ZW627511211GB
TS8 9B ZW627511225GB - you overpaid in the first instance so only £2.40 to pay postage :)
ML6 0QG ZW627511208GB
SW20 8PB ZW627511199GB - you must live really close to one of my very best mates :)

If you could pay postage as "gift" PayPal that would be fine. Many thanks everyone.
Best wishes with the builds.
Andy

WBLEE -> Why Be Like Everyone Else!

My rather crude attempt to get front-end and output capacitor banks onto a single 152x100mm board (size constrained by availability of plain board and of space in the chassis) - inspired by being too tight-fisted to order HackupCAP boards when the GB was on. This was supposed to be a simple, cheap project but has suffered from severe scope-creep and military-grade cost overruns.

Justin, that's good because the PO asked me if i needed them to arrive tomorrow (ie today) in which case the postage would be more. I said no thanks, and seem to have received the same service at a cheaper rate :)

Andy
Kendeils and mica caps arrived safe and sound.
I have transferred the cost of postage to your account.
Many Thanks for all you time and efforts.
Paul :)

Right, thought we had everything (counted the caps)... BUT no silver mica caps?! Should they be in the box of 36 or ???

Had all the caps out to check and they are not hiding anywhere in the box.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Sam

Sam, was I supposed to send you micas? All mine have gone to those Honman specified. As far as I know you weren't on my list. Mark, any thoughts?
Andy

advertisement

Back