advertisement

Jonatha Brooke playing in London

Colin L

High-tech low-life
Big recommendation

Not widely known in the UK but can I recommend the Jonatha gig to fishies that like lady singer/songwriters. A superb songstress and performer who rarely performs in the UK but is playing the Islington on 28th September.

I live in Northern Scotland so will be seeking / inventing business reasons to be in London to attend:)

Big recommendation

Not widely known in the UK but can I recommend the Jonatha gig to fishies that like lady singer/songwriters. A superb songstress and performer who rarely performs in the UK but is playing the Islington on 28th September.

I live in Northern Scotland so will be seeking / inventing business reasons to be in London to attend:)

Like her earlier work wih Jennifer Kimble as The Story and her solo album Plumb, but imo gone off the boil on the last few recordings... sure she would be good live though.
Mac

Her two live albums are perhaps my favourites of hers, so keen to see her live. It’s true that her last couple of albums aren’t as strong as the first half dozen which I think are excellent.

advertisement

Back