advertisement

JBL 4350 blue-face behemoths

Very over priced like his other JBLs which have not sold for 6 months and won't sell at that price. I can see £7-8K as being about right if everything works as it should.

I’d be curious to know what Kenrick Sound Japan would charge, though theirs are always restored to as-new condition and look beautiful. I can’t imagine they’d be cheap! Given how absurdly expensive so much high-end audio is (Wilson etc) I don’t think £15k for a truly legendary high-end studio monitor is unreasonable at all, I’d certainly take a Kenrick Sound pair over pretty much any >£100k modern bling-fi.

I’m tempted by his 4430’s but what should the price really be? Been offered a 10 % discount, but what’s the real value of these…?

I wonder why they've split up the tweeters and supertweeters? Usually the slit horn is directly over the one with the lens.

I’d be curious to know what Kenrick Sound Japan would charge, though theirs are always restored to as-new condition and look beautiful. I can’t imagine they’d be cheap! Given how absurdly expensive so much high-end audio is (Wilson etc) I don’t think £15k for a truly legendary high-end studio monitor is unreasonable at all, I’d certainly take a Kenrick Sound pair over pretty much any >£100k modern bling-fi.

Hi-Fi Do will charge you £15k for a clean looking pair.

Though obviously the market there is a little different for vintage JBL - I've seen L26, L36, L40s etc there marked up at £700+.

advertisement

Back