advertisement

[IC] Java HiFi Single Shot LDR preamp

Hi,

This an interest check for a Java HiFi Single Shot LDR preamp in high gloss dark walnut wood finish, matt black front, latest spec, recently updated, this is designed to be supremely transparent and detailed.

I would think around £3100, however I am sure offers would be welcome.

This unit belongs to a friend of mine, I was down listening to it last week and was very impressed by it, in beautiful condition it sounds as good a pre as I have heard, the link to my Flickr page shows pictures taken by my friend of the unit.

Java Hifi have won top awards in many places for these recent products. Note, this is a passive preamp, and needs a source with a minimum output of 500mv to 2V max, otherwise in the one case the volume range will be insufficient, and in the other case to loud at the lowest volume settings.

Most digital audio, CD players streamers and DACs are fine being about 2V,but record decks and older equipment like tuners and tape decks may not have enough output. 5x RCA inputs, 3 RCA outputs. Built in headphone amplifier. Check out Java Hi-Fi site for more details and the size of the unit.

He is interested in selling as he has decided he has too many boxes and he is looking to upgrade to a high end intergated.

He does not wish to post or courier this item so pickup only, it can be auditioned in his home through other hi end audio equipment on full range monitor speakers, he lives in Kelso in the Scottish Borders.

Boxed with remote (no mains lead comes as standard, any good IEC mains lead suitable) current new price is £5,360 for the walnut finish he has.

Please PM me for further details and I can put you in touch with my friend if you are interested.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

John

ah what aural meant was the spelling mistake in the listing , it most certainly is a pre amp and a lovely looking bit of kit too

The OP mentions the owner is "looking to upgrade to a high end intergated", with a typo, which was pointed out. The device for sale is, and always has been, just a pre.

advertisement

Back