advertisement

It`s not just cables....

Imagine my surprise. Scams like this should be shut down and the companies fined. Even Amazon is selling this junk .

https://www.amazon.com/smartDOT-EMF-Radiation-Protection-energydots/dp/B084QPTXKB

You'd know if it was blocking radiation, because your phone would stop working.
Indeed! The smart phone case is a very cleverly designed dipole aerial. If you could block any emr then it would be unable to work other than for basic standalone applications. I could carry this to the extreme case in that all emr is blocked. In which case you would not even see the phone!

These scams take advantage of the gullibility of the public as their science education has failed to prepare them for the modern electronic World. Only the other day someone on pfm was talking about electrons 'bumping' into one another whilst discussing 'directionality' of copper cables! With that type of misunderstanding where do you start on a forum? As a person of scientific training I 'see' the physical World differently than most and one thing is clear - we are submerged in 'radiation' of all sorts some of which cannot be stopped.

Cheers,

DV

These scams take advantage of the gullibility of the public as their science education has failed to prepare them for the modern electronic World. Only the other day someone on pfm was talking about electrons 'bumping' into one another whilst discussing 'directionality' of copper cables! With that type of misunderstanding where do you start on a forum?

There's no hope. :(

Those stickers will do no good. You need a rebadged USB memory stick which forms a force field of harmonized radiation around you and your home.

A quick search told me these are now available for your car, and there are even ones that combat the new threat of 5G.

Those stickers will do no good. You need a rebadged USB memory stick which firms a force field of harmonized radiation around you and your home.

A quick search told me these are now available for your car, and there are even ones that combat the new threat of 5G.
If I get the one that combats 5G, and we all know 5G causes Covid, does that mean I'm now immune and I can resume going to the pub, seeing my mates and getting the missus round? Blimey, sign me up!

If I get the one that combats 5G, and we all know 5G causes Covid, does that mean I'm now immune and I can resume going to the pub, seeing my mates and getting the missus round? Blimey, sign me up!

Yes, but do you realize where you have to insert that memory stick for it to be effective ?!

After witnessing the gullibility of the ignorant on here everyday I'm just surprised it took them this long. How long til we see foo mains cables that are supposed to stop 5G from effecting your hi fi whilst protecting you from the lizard people?

"But it's scalar energy and the scientists won't be able to measure it".... looks like they've already recruited some ex Russ Abbott copywriters!

Reminds back in the day you could buy things to stick inside the phone case to boost the signal. Probably as much use in boosting the signal as this product in protecting you from radiation.

advertisement

Back