advertisement

iPhone 15 for teenage son?

Everyone will recommend their provider but Ofcom data clearly suggests Three are the worst of the big ones to deal with.

Not being pedantic, but your post suggested that you can’t use Three in a brand new iPhone. To be honest, I’ve never had a complaint about them, although upgrades can be time consuming…

I’ve never had cause to put them to the test customer service wise. I purchased a £10 contract the other day for my son, job done in 5 minutes. Arrived the next day and I ordered it the night before. I suspect it’s a bit like car reliability surveys. There’s not much between them. Vodaphone refused to cancel a contract bought for a friend’s son who committed suicide. I don’t think any of them are paragons of virtue.

Not being pedantic, but your post suggested that you can’t use Three in a brand new iPhone. To be honest, I’ve never had a complaint about them, although upgrades can be time consuming…

I’ve never had cause to put them to the test customer service wise. I purchased a £10 contract the other day for my son, job done in 5 minutes. Arrived the next day and I ordered it the night before. I suspect it’s a bit like car reliability surveys. There’s not much between them. Vodaphone refused to cancel a contract bought for a friends son who committed suicide. I don’t think any of them are paragons of virtue.
Vodafone are the very worst company I’ve ever had to deal with. Fifteen years ago now, and I still wouldn’t wazz on them if they were burning. I’ll take this hatred to my deathbed.

Sensible money is on the iPhone 13. Decent camera, fast-enough chip and several hundred (NZ pesos) cheaper than the 15.

Strangely, he's actually not bothered about what iPhone he has, and would have been happy to keep his old one, but knowing how these things go quickly of date, coupled with the fact that he'll keep it until it doesn't work anymore. I thought it made sense to get the latest version.

I suggested a larger screen because he's visually impaired (glasses don't fix his problem) but he said he'd prefer a smaller phone. I asked him why but only got the usual teenager mumble, with no real answer...

advertisement

Back