advertisement

Interest check: AAAA5+ digital coaxial output obly

Bagga

Our amps go to 11!
Hi all,
I have owned an Arcam Alpha+ from new over many years and Les at Avondale upgraded it to an AAAA5+ many years ago. It is now surplus to requirements and I am looking to sell it or keep as a spare having bought an Audio Research cd5. Unfortunately the analogue outputs have not worked for a while but it works perfectly through the coaxial digital output. I can demo in Leeds through a Beresford Caiman + PS into my Krells and Kef R7. This is the same cd player that I took to the wham show a couple of times and still sounds very good indeed. Offers over £200 Ono?

Hi all,
I have owned an Arcam Alpha+ from new over many years and Les at Avondale upgraded it to an AAAA5+ many years ago. It is now surplus to requirements and I am looking to sell it or keep as a spare having bought an Audio Research cd5. Unfortunately the analogue outputs have not worked for a while but it works perfectly through the coaxial digital output. I can demo in Leeds through a Beresford Caiman + PS into my Krells and Kef R7. This is the same cd player that I took to the wham show a couple of times and still sounds very good indeed. Offers over £200? I would prefer collecting in person and a demo as posting old cd players may have significant risks attached?

advertisement

Back