advertisement

Inspire Eclipse SE12 V2 £750

Seacow

pfm Member
I have listed this before at much more money - I’ve just boxed it up but its pretty heavy to get into the loft and I know it will sit there for years so thought I’d have another shot at a much reduced price. As previously stated it has a Zu cartridge/headshell that was damaged but can be fixed - or of course replaced with one of your choosing! Is the V2 so has seperate power supply which I understand improved issues on earlier versions. This was working well and sounding awesome before I buggered up the stylus moving it from my mother in laws. I wont post as its too heavy and I wouldnt be comfortable - but if thats a deal breaker message me and we can talk. I’m based in Dunfermline and regularly in Glasgow and can deliver within reason. I’m also headed to stoke and stockport next week so could deliver along that route potentially. I haven’t seen another for sale but I think at £750 this is a bargain - but as always let me know if I am in cloud cukoo land!

I’m happy to entertain offers on this. Would rather it went to a good home to be enjoyed that stuck in my loft.

I wish I had room for a second t/t. I had one of these many moons ago: it's a lovely turntable, and definitely worth the asking price.

Very good turntable this, a friend of mine has one and I heard the prototype during development, very stable, clean and dynamic👍.

Hopefully driving to Manchester and possibly stoke area on Wednesday so can deliver if any interest?

advertisement

Back