advertisement

Innuos Sense users and BBC Sounds App

Whizzy

pfm Member
I recently contacted Innuos Support to ask if the 320Kbps stream for BBC Radio 2 could be included in their prepared list of Radio stations. I received the following reply

""We plan to provide access to BBC Sounds, which should allow you to play in much better quality. Please see the feature request here and vote for it:

https://innuos.upvoty.com/b/feature-requests/provide-support-for-bbc-sounds/

Best Regards,

Nuno Vitorino
R&D Director ""

So if you are a Innuos Sense user and this feature appeals, then you may wish to vote for its inclusion.

I didn't know R2 was 320 kbps.
If you want BBC Sounds on your hifi now, get a Chromecast Audio as other fishes have suggested on my thread.

Sounding v good and the BBC Sounds download and catch up is brilliant. Operates from a smart phone.

Although I realise there are many routes to the Sounds App my personal preference is to keep things as straight forward and simple as possible and use my Innuos Server/NAS as a 'one stop' source.

BBC Sounds is going to be an app within LMS so should work relatively smoothly although not as good as their Qobuz integration. Just need people to sign up to my campaign for BBC Radio Wales now.

If you click on the 'vote link' in the first post it describes how the sounds link will be installed.

advertisement

Back