advertisement

Inner sleeves

Bemused

What's this all about then?
I have not got a clue where to post this question but here goes....
Can anyone advice were can the nice soft inner sleeves for records be purchased from ?
The last lot I had were round at the bottom and square at the top and seem to work much better than the entirly square ones. I had about one hundred free with my OkiNoki, but have just used my last one.
Does TonyL have them, if not why not, would there be any interest.
________
IPAD ACCESSORIES

I always have the poly-lined paper type in stock as part of the record business, but I only replace damaged or tatty sleeves on stuff I sell rather than sell them loose. I get them from www.covers33.co.uk The type you describe are Nagaoka sleeves and they tend to be expensive at about 15 quid for 50. They are great for sticking in printed card inners.

Tony.

I used Goldring Exstatic sleeves £12.95 (which I find excellent - I don't like the Nagoka sleeve) for 25 including postage from hifix.co.uk who also sell the Denon DL110 for £57 ish inclusive of delivery: possibly the cheapest source around?

John R

Yep Covers33 for me as well £18 for 100 poly-lined free delivery and a quick service. Also if I'm not mistaken aren't the Goldring ones just rebranded poly-lined sleeves in a nice box?

Dean..

thanks for that and i didnt start this thread. They've got CD trays , cases everything ...can we make this a sticky somewhere.

Another vote for Covers33. Their poly inners seem to be similar to the Nagaoka type but cost much less. They are perfect for putting inside existing inners.

However, they can tend to get a bit scrunched up if you're not careful. For a complete replacement then the slightly stiffer MoFi inners work better - if you can still find them - or else my local record shop usually has a good stock of Goldring inners at a good price that also do the job.

I also show support for Covers 33 is it.

They supply new 12" outer sleeves for those pesky sleeveless promos, and also strong plastic dividers to seperate the North Netherlands 140+ bpm techno from the North Netherlands < 140bpm techno there.

DS

I find that the Nagaoka anti-static sleeves are really good.

Most people don't like them because they are so thin because they use them the wrong way.

To use correctly is easy, put the record in the Nagaoka sleeve, then slide it inside the original sleeve. They do not come out when you use the records.

Used this way they are really great.
Tim

advertisement

Back