advertisement

In Memoriam: Kjell Nyberg 29/12/44 - 26/12/08

mentalp

pfm Member
2663641640_9e383efd8a.jpg

1041811722_78153addc7.jpg

2740171338_17780f3b20.jpg

my father-in-law Kjell passed away on Friday evening in Fredrikstad Sykehus with us beside him. He had faced his illness with great courage and stoicism.
Our thanks go out to the Nurses and Doctors who did what they could to ease his pain. Splendid people.
Also thanks to those of you who have sent messages of support and kindness over the last few months.

Pete & Tonje

Pete,

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Joe

Pete,

Very sad news. From your pictures he looked like such a marvellous chap and was obviously deeply loved by those around him. My deepest condolences to everyone.

Matthew

Thank you all.
It seems that the commonest thing people said about Kjell was that he was such a lovely man. He was certainly a kind and generous father-in-law who made me very welcome to the family and his home. Emma, especially, will miss him a lot - they were very close despite the miles. We do appreciate the time we managed to have together over the past 6 months as I'm sure he did. It has been a difficult time for us all. Tonje had been travelling over every weekend from the end of September.
The funeral will be on Friday and it may be a bit longer before I'm back in the UK. I don't have easy internet access here so will check in when I can.
Thanks again.

advertisement

Back