advertisement

IMF and World bank plan to cancel debt to aid COVID 19 crisis

guey

pfm Member
Well, it's nice to have some good news; shame it took this tragedy to make it happen.

eta - hmmm, struggling to find confirmation of this elsewhere - maybe wishful thinking

Well, it's nice to have some good news; shame it took this tragedy to make it happen.
Wow.

I may have misunderstood or misread it, but the press release reads a bit like a massive ‘mea culpa’; almost like an admission that the IMF has caused hardship around the globe, and now needs to atone. Do you think I’m reading too much into it?

Wow.

I may have misunderstood or misread it, but the press release reads a bit like a massive ‘mea culpa’; almost like an admission that the IMF has caused hardship around the globe, and now needs to atone. Do you think I’m reading too much into it?

That's how it reads to me.
But, as I've just added, I can't find confirmation anywhere else, as yet.
*fingers crossed* though.

Imf2020.org is not the imf website. Not sure how to do a ‘Whois’ search but might be helpful. Is starting to feel like a clever pressure group.

can be arranged.
principality is Funkenstein to be declared.
That’s fine then. All we need to know now is what resources you’re sitting on that our companies will be able to exploit - sorry develop. Plus what tax breaks you will give our retailers for opening a so called branch presence and selling you loads of meaningless tat whilst simultaneously stealing all of your information to sell to others.

Wow.

Sounds like it. Just imagine if it did happen - the results would be beyond our understanding, in a positive way.

I don't think this IMF policy (yet), as it isn't on the real IMF website - Sue's suggestion of a pressure group sounds about right.

That’s fine then. All we need to know now is what resources you’re sitting on that our companies will be able to exploit - sorry develop. Plus what tax breaks you will give our retailers for opening a so called branch presence and selling you loads of meaningless tat whilst simultaneously stealing all of your information to sell to others.

What's needed? Where are the gaps in the dodgy tax haven sector.

Funkenstein can fill these. Very excellent service

What's needed? Where are the gaps in the dodgy tax haven sector.

Funkenstein can fill these. Very excellent service
Ok. So now we can accept your currency and give it an exchange rate against the dollar. This also means it can be traded and currency dealers will buy or sell it at values depending on how they feel about your activities and character. If they like you they will value your currency high so you will be able to buy even more meaningless tat. Careful though because if they think you are becoming reckless or your resources become less useful your value will fall and there might be some tough times ahead. You may be able to get a loan but they may insist you cut spending and start an “austerity” drive. Your health might weaken and it might get to a very serious situation.

now are you sure you want some of this made up money?

advertisement

Back