advertisement

[FS] Ifi Zen Can 6xx signature headphone amplifier & X-PSU & balanced cable.

NeilK

pfm Member
For sale a nice little headphone amplifier - pretty much as new. Bought for office listening but very seldom used.
Can be used balanced or unbalanced.
Like the original ZEN can which had the ability to drive tough headphone loads with a balanced circuit design and low levels of distortion this upgraded version pushed the design even further with upgraded components and switchable sonic tailoring specific to the ‘Sennheiser HD 6XX headphone’ series. I used this with 600s and Beyerdynamic 1770 Pro headphones - very nice with both.
Quite a step up from the standard Zen can this comes with the upgraded X-PSU and I'll include a decent balanced cable for Sennheiser headphones (makes a subtle difference).

£210 (current retail for this amplifier is £299) to include UK postage.

Thanks Lawrence - yes, it usually has the iPower PSU but the X-PSU is better, I should have made that clearer.

Some more info:

Input options are stereo RCA, 3.5mm single-ended, and a 4.4mm balanced input.

Outputs are a standard 6.3mm headphone jack for headphones, a 4.4mm balanced output (cable with Sennheiser plugs included in the sale) and an analogue balanced output on the back panel so you could connect active speakers via a 4.4mm to XLR adapter if you'd like.

advertisement

Back