advertisement

[FS] Ideon Audio 3R USB reclocker,Farad LPS,David Laboga USB cables

RobsterD

pfm Member
Hi
I’ve got this fantastic USB reclocker setup now available
Ideon Audio 3R Renaissance Mk2 Black Star Edition USB reclocker mounted on a custom plinth - 18mm ply bonded to 6mm Acoustiblok on Sorbothane spheres with cable tie fixings the Ideon is a little light weight and needs this .
Farad Super3 - 3 amp 8v power supply inc SR Purple input fuse - new black fascia available if silvers not your thing
Farad Level 2 copper power cable 60cm
David Laboga Expression Emerald Mk1 1m USB cables x2
black cable ties x 3
All boxes .
£1200 inc postage or pickup from Southampton

Ok now splitting having sold a DL usb cable
DL Emerald USB -£275 inc postage can be traded in for the mk2 at 35% of the mk2 price
Ideon reclocker inc a couple of generic 2m USB cables + plinth - £250 inc postage
Farad Super3 8v LPS this is around £1100 to buy new inc import duty etc - £650 inc postage if you want a voltage change I’ll go halves and arrange - costs €130

The Farad 8v LPS is perfect for that newly bought Weiss DAC204 rated 6-9v, the Level 2 copper power cable has a 2.5mm connector
The Ideon reclocker comes with a standard 2 pin PSU

Review of the USB cable

and reclocker

and the Farad LPS superb upgrade for a Lumin U1/U2 mini just done my U2 mini replacing the stock Mean Well RS 25-12 £10 smps

Farad Super 3 - 8v LPS comes with L2 copper dc cable ,SR Purple fuse £500 inc postage.
Ideon reclocker £200 inc postage

advertisement

Back