advertisement

Icon audio pro4 balanced for sale

peter wood

pfm Member
Can a man have too many pre amps. I wish I could accommodate this pre amp. Twin balanced pre amp with 2 XLR 2 XLR (plus RCA converters if required), Apple Remote.

those that know will know Pal’s super sophisticated switched pre with no less than 4 slagle autoformers.

new these are nearly £5,000 new so at nearly half price £2,750 it’s a bargain.

reviews:

i can post free anywhere in the world.

I met Pal at his home in his very early days and heard his TVC and autoformer pre's; both were good but (surprisingly for me at the time) I preferred the overall sonic signature of the autoformer (this type) over the TVC. The remote control etc was way ahead of the competition at the time and I had my fingers crossed that he would not only survive but thrive, and this appears to be very much the case. He's obviously an extremely clever guy but is also one of the most pleasant I've met.

A grear product from a great guy then, and at a great price. GLWS

Ah, please just PM me or post on this thread if you have any questions or wish to audition. I am in Malvern UK

You mention this is 2x XLR / 2x XLR, I am used to seeing either a 4x XLR input, 1x XLR output, or 3x XLR input, 2x XLR output. Can you confim the input/output configuration? Thank you.

Thankyou everybody for interest in this pre but embarrassingly after 2 days without it in one of my systems so I’ve had to put it back in !

advertisement

Back