advertisement

I need your help - Please answer me 3 quick questions

that's very good. for some strange reason i think i have seen it or something similar before.

We both used to be members of a particular forum on the old photo.net site. Maybe I posted it there at some time.

I've answered the survey, but a bit confused by Q1. I take B&W Landscape photos when travelling - which option is that?

I've answered the survey, but a bit confused by Q1. I take B&W Landscape photos when travelling - which option is that?

Thanks for your input - a few people have commented that they would have like more flexibility in the options for Q1 - something for me to consider for the future

I use rangefinders as I hate DSLR, but had to put DSLR as rangefinder are mirrorless.

Have no big challenges as I'm an optimist, doesn't mean I'm any good.

I use rangefinders as I hate DSLR, but had to put DSLR as rangefinder are mirrorless.

Does that mean you're using film, or are you using something like the Fuji X-Pro or X100F with a hybrid viewfinder?

what is a bridge camera?

Regardless of what the misinformed gidders may believe, a bridge camera is clearly a camera used to take pictures of bridges.

This lady has purchased one, but has yet to perfect the art of aiming.

41124646065_6cba1b2751_c.jpg

advertisement

Back
Top Bottom