advertisement

How to build a hackernap ?

We were working last week, PCB are almost ready...some components are missing, but they're coming in few days ;-)

4rvNIR1h

jlrTCbZF

nvRlS8AP

Nicolas

Looks great Nicolas ! :)

Rgrdg your LED switch...I don't know if you have considered taking a speaker protection / start delay on bord ?
In this case the velleman speaker protection has 3 LEDs on the pcb & I will attach a longer cable on the green one of them and will thus illuminate my power button this way from the back.

Other than that I'm no big help the moment I'm afraid, but I've seen quite a few builds using this power button, so I'm sure someone can answer this.. :)

Thanks Grazie for reply, but I would like to use only one...

Alan, could you confirm that thread below is description which do you used for your Hackernap ?

Thanks, regards.

Sorry for the late reply but I changed my order for

2 X 35 0 35v sec @ 5Arms
2 X 42 0 42v sec @ 0.7Arms
Excellent transformers BTW ;)

Alan

You have places on your psu boards for LEDs. Put them in as they discharge the caps when the psu is switched off. You could extend one of them to the front panel to show the amp is powered up. You could also bring the LED from the speaker protection board to the front panel to give any indication of dc on the output as Torstoi says. I've done my NCC monos like that.

Hello Guys,

I've found on hackernap website, the Gerber file for HackerNap PCB...
But could somebody give me Gerber file for HackerCap PCB ?

Thanks

Hi everyone. I am new to pfm. I seriously would like to build the hackernap amp for my isobariks. There is hopelessly to much info and input from all over for my head. Can anyone help with latest info. Pcb boards or gerber files..etc please. I would really appriciate it.

Hello Guys,

I've received the Hi-Fi 2000 case. All is ok, beautiful piece of aluminium black anodized.
Final assembly will be starting in few days...

Kind regards.

Nicolas

Kou9PYUYKIkL.jpg

RWkiw69WhYkx.jpg

gFNpbHL2Mzwi.jpg

X1NVnPf7kvGF.jpg

Those level meters are impressive, Nicholas. Did the case come with the front already cut out for them?

How are you hooking them up to the HackerNap circuits?

What are the meters and where did you get them? They look very similar to what Restek use.

Nicolas
Very nice build there :cool:
I dont think you can go wrong with the Hackernap build its a great amp and sounds superb

Alan

advertisement

Back