advertisement

Holiday HiFi

mikechadwick

pfm Member
Currently streaming Qobuz to a MacBook Air, iBasso DC-Elite & Empire Ears Odin iems. Thoroughly enjoying the combination. What hifi do other fishies take on holiday?

Years ago I took a pair of PC speakers and a minidisc player on holiday to Ibiza!

These days I just take a pair of earbuds for my phone. Though it would be nice to have a speaker of some sort. I've not really looked into it as I've not been away for longer than a couple of days for a good few years now.

Hope you're enjoying your break Mike : )

Phone and B&O Beosound A1

Edit: Oh, and B&O Beoplay A6 wired headphones for headphone duty when required.

FiiO M11, X5ii, DAPS. Beyer 32ohm dt770Pro and a pair of Musical Fidelity MF100's.

Looking forward to trying my Sony WH-1000XM4's, no more dangling cables!

Last edited:
regasystemone-31.jpg

iPhone and iPad with either noise cancelling headphones or Sonos mono nomad thingy.

Works well enough for me when on the move.

Phone (Tidal) and a little Marshall Bluetooth speaker.

Something I've been doing is pick 1 or 2 new albums and listen to them a ton on holiday. When I listen to those albums even years later I have vivid memories of the holiday. Not just smell that can involve strong recall

I did once take an Audio Note valve amp, a set of Triangle speakers and a Micromega CD player on holiday. We'd rented a Landmark Trust place with a huge hall so wanted to listen to a decent system in it.

advertisement

Back