advertisement

[WTD] High Mileage Koetsu

mjhill1234

pfm Member
Long story but having had a bad experience with a used Koetsu I currently have a Hana ML running which I am very happy with, but I’ve always wanted to own a Koetsu.

As it seems impossible to find anywhere that will offer a home demo (for reasons I understand), I am looking to purchase one that is original but likely due a rebuild in the near future.

Alternatively if anyone knows of a friendly dealer that would entertain a loan for home demo then let me know!

You might be in luck. I won an auction for a black goldline in December, for exactly the same reason, to try a Koetsu before taking the plunge into a higher level one.

Long story short it’s lovely and I now have another on the way. You’re welcome to have it for what I paid, drop me a pm if you’re interested

My Urushi Vermillion has been in my drawer since before the pandemic. Have been meaning to transfer my (now highish) mileage Proteus to my other arm and reinstate the K, for which I have fully logged hours and comments since buying. It's still under 1000 hours. Really want to re-acquaint myself with it before deciding, but thought I'd mention it, as you've reminded me !!!

Had a 0.6 mV output Black Goldline before; lovely, gutsy cart. but the 0.2 mV Vermillion, is much more refined, as you'd expect. Getting a bit too old for this lark! :(

advertisement

Back