advertisement

[WTD] High End SACD Player

Vinylnut

pfm Member
Must be in excellent condition. What you got? Please also tell me your location as it would be collection only.

I have a Sony SCD-777ES which I’m debating what to do with. It’s a magnificent piece of engineering, with a wonderful top load mechanism. I’m either going to change rack to accommodate it next to my TT, or sell and use one of my other players. It’s in their Champagne finish.

I’m in Worthing.

I’ve have just brought the esoteric K01 which is amazing it was between that and the TAD not got one for sale but that’s my recommendation

I'll stick my neck out and recommend an Oppo 105D, using the balanced outputs if possible. The music that this machine makes is stunning and of course it does so much more.
It responds well to having a really good power supply and really good power cable.
I love mine and it's also a smokin' CD player and Blu-Ray quality is up there with the very best of them.

I might be tempted to put my Ayre C-5xe up for sale :confused:.
Tip top condition, two spare laser mechanisms. Very heavy, metal made remote control and a spare plastic one for everyday use.
Feet upgraded to BDR cones.
https://www.ayre.com/products/archive/c-5xemp/
I'm in Suffolk but I drive to my son in Glasgow from time to time.

Reactions: glb
I have an Esoteric X-03 SE -SACD in excellent condition boxed etc ..Been recently serviced by Mike P ..pm me for more details if it’s suitable..Micky

I have an Esoteric K-03 for sale. I used it mainly as a DAC with a streamer but the transport is excellent as well. I have the remote and original packaging. It is in excellent condition and works perfectly. Happy to demonstrate. I am only selling as I recently bought a dCS Rossini and clock.

advertisement

Back