advertisement

HiFi Lounge 10th Anniversary Celebration on 5 November 2022

Emericanpie

pfm Member
Along with a good crowd of other HiFi and music enthusiasts, at the weekend, I visited HiFi Lounge (HFL) on their open day, held to celebrate 10 years as a company. I’ve been along a few times before, and over time they have expanded into larger accommodation on site. I’m so glad I went, as like other people I spoke to, I had a great experience on the day.

They may be tucked away, but I highly recommend searching HFL out in person, or on-line as they have a wide range of amazing equipment and other essentials. I’ve not come across anywhere with the same number of high-end brands available. HFL cater for a wide range of budgets too. Their demonstration facilities are beautiful, relaxing and enjoyable. There are no pressure sales, instead a relaxed and calm atmosphere, in the company of people with passion, knowledge and experience to help find the right thing for you, be it amplifiers, speakers, turntable etc.

It was well worth my 150 mile trip to enjoy listening to music on a range of systems and experience their lounge racing facility, with a range of brilliant motor racing sims.

Mods - I don't have sufficient privileges to reply on the HiFi Lounge's trade announcements thread, so feel free to move this there is you can

advertisement

Back