advertisement

Her Majesty the Queen RIP

You mean PPE contracting to mates, donors and relatives for ludicrously high sums for PPE that didnt work and is now in expensive storage has been left out?
How about the Teeside freeport land sold for £99?
Hat Mancocks latest?
That's probably the sort of benefits he had in mind.
How much do I have to bung the Conservative Party to get some commercial land for £99? I can come up with a few grand, so where do I sivn?

To put all these 'cost for royals' remarks into some perspective, here are a few sobering random figures, rounded for your convenience;

Cost of Living payments – circa 7.4million payments made over 5 days

Unemployment Payment Advancing for May Day Bank Holiday -

7,5 million payments totalling £2,7 billion

Unemployment Payment Advancing for Kings Coronation Bank Holiday –

7,7 million payments totalling £2,8 billion

Enjoy and have a good w/end. I hope she rests in peace.

Not questioning your post but just as a general point I think it's always useful to provide a source when quoting figures or statistics so we have a bit of context and can understand how the numbers were arrived at.

Not questioning your post but just as a general point I think it's always useful to provide a source when quoting figures or statistics so we have a bit of context and can understand how the numbers were arrived at.
And what they’re supposed to represent.

What an insult to the late Queen, her family and hundreds of thousands of bereaved citizens. Her family members will now have to hand out honours to Party Marty and Johnson’s No.10 crew, in receipt of >120 police fines for disobeying the law while the Queen followed the rules they had set for everyone else:

VBJUXjf.jpg

“Bring your own booze”, “We seem to have got away with it”.

advertisement

Back