advertisement

Help with speakers

AVI Neutrons are lovely things. Well within your budget as well. There are few more natural sounding speakers this side of £500

n-Sats are rarely talked about from what I've seen here, but are fab speakers that go for sensible money and I'd look at if I were you.

I obviously second this.
They may not be perfect, but have qualities way beyond their price and category. If they match the room, they disappear and present music in a lively, wide, detailed way.
I have had speakers from Sats to Marten Design Miles II to Ovator 400s, through rega, old ARs, Harbeths and so on. I still have my fourth pair of Sats. When I try to change them, I find it difficult.
For the £400 or so they now cost on the 2nd hand market I find them special and unbeatable.

I know your right I will keep an eye out for a set,also will pop to local dealers to see if I can home demo some rega r1s.They might be the right ones speakers are personal,one speaker might suit one person and not another,so we will see at least I have been given some ideas here.

advertisement

Back