advertisement

Help please. Chord Mojo mk 1 issues w/desktop

yuckyamson

pfm Member
So....I believe I have the driver installed correctly, but here's what's happening;

I recently had to purchase a large extra storage drive (damned photo hobby). I purchased an OWC enclosure and some SSD's. That took a while to get formatted (had some very weird issues which led to a long and involved session w/OWC). During this process the mojo would repeatedly appear when booted and then immediately disappear. Whether using the Windows 11 settings or the Control Panel I cannot select the mojo as the "Default" and once it appears it immediately disappears from the list of devices.

I can't figure it. Please advise. Thanks.

Hi Jeff,

When you said "issues w/desktop" were you specifically referring to a desktop computer, or the desktop of a notebook machine?

Craig

I notice that the Windows driver that Chord have listed is named Windows-10-768KHz-driver.zip. Regardless, this contains an executable named setup_768EV.exe.

Suggest you unplug the Mojo, run (or re-run) this installer, then restart the computer before plugging Mojo in.

Let us know.

Hi I just bought second hand Mojo Chord...whatever I do (install reinstall the drivers etc) my system is running on Windows 11... Help please :(

advertisement

Back