advertisement

Help on Linn Akurate DSM

dspatterson

pfm Member
Hi trying a Linn Akurate DSM3 ,all up and running but does anyone know how to set line level out at max so can fire into another preamp .Ive had to turn vol up to max .

Thanks

You do it through Konfig… can’t remember the exact procedure but in Konfig there should be a menu for output and volume settings. I need to reset the password on my Linn account and my daughter is using my MacBook for college work so I can’t look right now to remind me.

However, it makes a very good preamp, and depending on what analog pre you’re using, you might find the DSM an improvement!

Thanks ,i suspected i may not be able to do it via android app.
Firing into naim 282 at mo , will connet direct to system tomorrow bypassing 282 .
Excellent streamer though .........
Thanks

Hi trying a Linn Akurate DSM3 ,all up and running but does anyone know how to set line level out at max so can fire into another preamp .Ive had to turn vol up to max .

Thanks

You can set the Volume Control to OFF via Konfig or web-based management.

Morning , i connected up last night ,DSM replacing my 282/ 282PS direct to snaxo . It remained for all of 5 minutes .
Then i searched what what a new 282 and best ps would cost compared to new DSM and did not realise how expensive both are new .
But as a streamer ( into 282 ) im most impressed..

advertisement

Back