advertisement

Hello...

Mogreg

pfm Member
Hi, I couldn't see a place for introductions anywhere so I thought I'd just say hello here. I'm Simon, long time hifi enthusiast but not very knowledgeable compared to most on here. I've been buying records since 1979 ('Money' by the Flying Lizards) and never stopped, but also listen to a lot of music through Qobuz.
Main setup is Pro-ject RPM10 Carbon turntable, Nad M3 amp, Rogue Audio Triton phono stage, Wharfedale Elysian 4 speakers. Unfortunately this is in storage at the moment while the house is being done up; most of my listening is done through Qobuz/headphones for now.
Anyway, I'll have a lot of questions to ask, some equipment to sell & I'm sure I'll be buying also, and looking forward to joining in where I can.

Welcome Simon, an already nice looking set and you're already talking of buying and selling, only 49 more posts to go. :D

Welcome Simon, an already nice looking set and you're already talking of buying and selling, only 49 more posts to go. :D
I have already bought another TT from a gentleman on here, Steve, I can't remember his user name, it was a while back. Plan is to have one system in the living room & convert the garage for a music/AV room, but that's still a pipe dream

advertisement

Back