advertisement

[FS] Helios Stargate & Arcam D33 dac

johnny nocash

pfm Member
Up for sale is my Helios Stargate cd transport & Arcam D33 dac combination.

The Helios is a full CD player but the analogue output is faulty so I only use the digital output & therefore is sold as transport only. It works faultlessly & partnered with the Arcam makes superb cd replay. It is in fantastic condition with barely a blemish. The piano black finish is difficult to photograph so I hope the snaps do it justice.

The ‘legendary’ Arcam D33 is in immaculate condition with a multitude of input/outputs. Most people know of it’s qualities & there is plenty of information on line.

Both come with remote controls but only the dac has its original box.

Pick up from Muswell Hill north London (N10) much preferred where I’d be happy to demonstrate with a tea or coffee.

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Price £1700 for the pair.

Here’s a link to my sale on Wigwam where there are photos;

Up for sale is my Helios Stargate cd transport & Arcam D33 dac combination.

The Helios is a full CD player but the analogue output is faulty so I only use the digital output & therefore is sold as transport only. It works faultlessly & partnered with the Arcam makes superb cd replay. It is in fantastic condition with barely a blemish. The piano black finish is difficult to photograph so I hope the snaps do it justice.

The ‘legendary’ Arcam D33 is in immaculate condition with a multitude of input/outputs. Most people know of it’s qualities & there is plenty of information on line.

Both come with remote controls but only the dac has its original box.

Pick up from Muswell Hill north London (N10) much preferred where I’d be happy to demonstrate with a tea or coffee.

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Price £1700 for the pair.

Here’s a link to my sale on Wigwam where there are photos;

You’re linking to a post on a forum that no longer exists.

Well I’ve just posted on it but if you can’t find it try my ad on Maverick

Well I’ve just posted on it but if you can’t find it try my ad on Maverick
Hifi wigwam no longer exists? How can you have posted on it?

advertisement

Back