advertisement

[FS] Hegel H160

Dom500

pfm Member
Bought very recently on here but unfortunately I'm shallow and it's excellent sound quality cannot make up for it's bland yet imposing looks.
Comes in original packaging with remote and power cable and is in generally fine but not mint condition. I like to be honest about these things so you'll find a small mark through the paint on the top rh side and one on the remote. Also on the side at the back end is a scuff, though this is not through the paint and not visible unless the light catches it right.

£1350 happy to post.

Hello,
Are you open to offers?
Hello,
Not really, as I said it's the cheapest available by a large margin.
I think if I listed it at £300 someone would only want it for £280. Happy to relist it at £1500 if you want to haggle down to £1350 though!
It'll go on eBay soon as I get an 80% off fees offer but thought it proper form to list it here first.
Also I'd love to actually sell something on here so I can make a donation but unfortunately it's eBay or bust these days.

Makes sense, thanks. I have a ton of gear to sell myself and as it seems to be quite challenging I'll start moving things here first.
Thanks!

advertisement

Back