advertisement

[FS] Heco Direkt Dreiklang

omsoc

pfm Member
7 minutes ago

Heco Direkt Dreiklang​

Stunning pair of full range (19 - 30,000Hz) high efficiency speakers and very rare.

15" Bass

8" Midrange

1 1/4" Tweeter

Efficiency 95dB/W

These play nicely with both solid state and valve amplifiers, I have used both and occasionally swap them around to enjoy a different 'flavour'.

Unlike many speaker these come on song at low volumes, no need to crank them up.

I have all the original packaging for safe transport.

Due to size/weight these are collection only but can help with delivery in person if within a reasonable distance from IP14.

I really can't think of anything else that would compare for the money.

Selling due to hearing loss and tinnitus.

Couple of reviews below.

Any questions just ask.

£5000

Pictures available on Ebay listing

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I'm sure I recall Simon Shilton (SJS) saying he owned a pair of these. That would be the dream team - Simon's amplifier and these speakers.
Yes, I do have a pair of these, in white. Sensitive, easy to drive, lots of fine detail and resolution but not at the expense of body and tone, very coherent integration between the drivers, and you can hear every upstream change very clearly.

I’d like to upgrade to these if someone would like to take my Heco direct 2 way white 2 way loudspeakers off my hands

advertisement

Back