advertisement

Health check for cartridge?

BLACKMASS

pfm Member
This is merely hypothetical at the moment so no need to PM what cartridge I might or might not be selling.
I like the look of the new LINN Krystal cartridge and may (or may not) sell or part-ex my own cartridge to put towards the new cart.

I was wondering where and who you see about getting a health check for a cartridge in the view to selling it?

As I say this is purely speculative at the moment as I haven’t even heard the Krystal yet. :)

This is merely hypothetical at the moment so no need to PM what cartridge I might or might not be selling.
I like the look of the new LINN Krystal cartridge and may (or may not) sell or part-ex my own cartridge to put towards the new cart.

I was wondering where and who you see about getting a health check for a cartridge in the view to selling it?

As I say this is purely speculative at the moment as I haven’t even heard the Krystal yet. :)

If you're going to listen to the Krystal the Linn dealer will be happy to help.:)

If it sounds fine, the suspension hasn't dropped and the diamond looks okay with a x10 loupe, I'd say you're good to go.

advertisement

Back