advertisement

Headway Brain Injury Charity

very Surf Rock. I could have sworn that Quentin Tarantino used a version of one of these tunes ‘Man of Mystery’ in one of his earlier films. Or it sounds like it.
Near mint copy - hoping to get £4 in the Headway charity shop for this.

The Shadows – The Shadows To The Fore

SOLD!

Turns out that £4 was the acceptable price for a 61 year old Shad’s E.P. :)

Bad News vs. Good News

The shop that I stock with records has closed. Boo! Bad news.

The Headway Charity branch in Mapperley Nottingham is going to take my curated stock of 12” Singles, Albums and 7” Singles. Good news.

It will take a week or so to get the stock of records to Mapperley, Nottingham. I haven’t been to the shop, or met the manager yet. I need The Wife to assist with introductions etc.

So - any pfm members who can access the Mapperley shop, there will be an influx of cleaned and tested records.
I will gratefully take any feedback on the new site when it is stocked and established.

I will try and remember to post something on pfm once up and running.

I might pop over next weekend, it's near my old stomping ground where I grew up in Carlton. Hopefully by next weekend the stock will have arrived.

Bad News vs. Good News

The shop that I stock with records has closed. Boo! Bad news.

The Headway Charity branch in Mapperley Nottingham is going to take my curated stock of 12” Singles, Albums and 7” Singles. Good news.

It will take a week or so to get the stock of records to Mapperley, Nottingham. I haven’t been to the shop, or met the manager yet. I need The Wife to assist with introductions etc.

So - any pfm members who can access the Mapperley shop, there will be an influx of cleaned and tested records.
I will gratefully take any feedback on the new site when it is stocked and established.

I will try and remember to post something on pfm once up and running.
Isn't @matt j from around those parts? I understand he's quite fond 'the vynils'.

Best of luck with the new shop BT. I wish you were stocking a chazza near me!

advertisement

Back