advertisement

Hasselblad 501CM, 50mm Distagon, 80mm Planar & 120mm Makro-Planar lenses, and more

Tantris

pfm Member
I've decided to sell my medium format film equipment, as I'm concentrating specifically on my large format work. For sale is a Hasselblad 501CM, with 50mm Distagon, 80mm Planar and 120mm Makro-Planar lenses, with this other equipment and accessories also included;

Hoods, front caps for all lenses and two rear caps
2 x A12 backs (6x6 format)
1 x A16 back (645 format)
1 x Polaroid back
2 x waist level finders (one is in very good condition, the other in good condition)
1 x metered prism finder
32mm extension tube
Close up filter for 80mm lense (Prontar f=0.5m)
Red filter for 80mm lense
CR1.5 filter for 80mm lense
Tundra carrying case; a heavy duty case that holds & protects all of this equipment and which can fit in a flight overhead compartment.

The overall condition is excellent, and this is a very good way to get into high quality medium format film photography. Looking for offers around £800 for everything.

hass1.jpg

hass2.jpg

Web-2300.jpg

Web-2320.jpg

I'm based in Basel, Switzerland, but will be coming over to London late next week, and could bring it with me then if you're interested. I can also provide more photographs of the equipment if needed.

Otherwise, I will ship to Europe, USA or Japan, using an insured courier with registered delivery only. I can accept payment in Paypal, or via direct bank transfer, and I won’t ship anything until cleared funds are in my bank account (which might take several days after payment). All shipping costs and any customs duty would also be for the account of the buyer.

Tantris,

My, that is a bargain. This is very tempting, but sadly I don't use my Rolleiflex much nowadays. Otherwise I would have this in a flash. I have messaged one of my friends , a pro photographer, to see if she wants to add to her 'Blad collection.

Charlie

Sold! Thank you Richard.

Also, thanks Charlie for notifying one of your friends - the kind thought is appreciated.

David

My brother has rented a Flextight on occasions but found the whole process such a fiddle that he hardly gets any scans done in the time he's rented. The Nikon 9000 looks a bit old. Is the Plustek any good ?

I have an Imacon Flextight 848 and it is very quick plus easy to scan particularly transparencies. I had an ICC profile made after calibration and it seems to be very accurate in terms of colour and never had any complaint when I used to scan for galleries etc. There is a good Polaroid scanner i once used and still have somewhere that can be found for sale for around the £500 mark, see http://www.computer-darkroom.com/ss120/ss120_a.htm

Thank you David for your fabulous Hasselblad kit. It will be much enjoyed. And thanks for spending the time to show me the basics. A pleasure to meet you.

And thank you everyone for your contributions re scanners.

Hello Richard - it was great to meet you as well, and I hope you get much enjoyment from using the Hasselblad!

advertisement

Back