advertisement

Has anyone any experience of dealing with Unique Audio?

uncl_nigel

pfm Member
Has anyone any experience of dealing with Unique Audio?

I am asking because they seem to have some interesting kit but their communication is... well, surprising. Their HFN ads were full of typos and spelling errors and the one phone call I made was answered by someone who did not sound very "reactive".

Watford? I got an arm cable from them. They sent a copper one instead of the silver I ordered but eventually changed it. They have some nice gear I believe, lots of SME etc.?

They are a 'high end' company with serious depth about such products as SME and LFD cables etc.World authorities on Rockport products too. The guy to speak to is called 'Mik' (Bhavnani).I bought my SME deck, and my Koetsu cartridge, from him and the service was superb
The weird 'literals' in the magazine adverts seem to be because the adverts are dictated over the phone at the last minute..because they are offered low rates as magazines struggle to fill their pages. Not ideal..it looks pretty silly.
I don't know a better company to buy SME products from...but they are probably not always the cheapest. So I suppose it depends on what level of service you want.

Not looking for "rock bottom" pricing - i am more interested in good service (and that does not necessarily come cheap).

advertisement

Back