advertisement

[FS] Harbeth SHL5+ with Custom Design Frames

Allaboutmusic

pfm Member
Selling my Harbeth SHL5+ speakers in Rosewood. Speakers were bought 2 years ago as brand new graded units. They are classed as graded, as there is one small imperfection on the veneer of one of the speakers, on the bottom front baffle, just below the grill, not noticeable unless you are inspecting them closely. The speakers haven't been played a huge amount and are in the same condition as the day I bought them and sound great. Non smoking house hold. Come with all original packaging.

Custom design black open frame stands, RRP £540 are included. Also in excellent condition, as new.

Preference is pick up or could meet in Central Scotland. Not entirely opposed to courier but at buyer's risk.

Price £2600.

Link to pictures added here:

Last edited:
I take it these aren’t XD’s then? Given how new they are I thought they might be.

I’d suggest you need some pics of these to get any real interest

No not XD.

Yes, ideally I would post pics in the advert but it doesn't seem to be as simple as just attaching them to the advert. I will try and investigate the best way to do so? However, in the interim, I can email if someone DMs me and requests.

Thanks

Just shove them on a hosting platform like imgur and then put the links on here :)

As for the speakers, I already have the same ones, but I’ve passed this on to a few people local to you / me who could be tempted.

What are you moving on to?

That's great and thanks very much, appreciated.

Will have a look at imgur, saw someone used this on another thread I read today.

I'm not sure yet tbh, we are buying some new furniture for our lounge and changing the look, so think I'm going to go for something more modern / minimalist next. I've had them for 2 years now which is quite a long time for me and have definitely enjoyed them. In the short term I have a pair of 10 year old b&w 605 s2's (last of the kevlar ones) in my wardrobe, so will dig these out whilst I make my mind up.

advertisement

Back