advertisement

[FS] Harbeth Compact 7-ES3 30th Anniversary Speakers

Whaleblue

Southbound
These are really lovely speakers that I took in p/x for my B&Ws. They’d stay, but I’m on a mission to move to SL2s which will please Mrs Wb tremendously as part of finally getting round to sorting out the lounge.

The Harbeths are in truly excellent condition, with original boxes and packaging also in fine fettle. These were £2699 when new, £3745 for the latest incarnation.

They come with the rather expensive, but seemingly worthwhile as far as my ears can tell, stands from Rogoz Audio. These are filled and weigh a lot! They are very elegant nonetheless. Cost new around £1000.

I’m selling speakers with stands, looking for £1850.

Despite having the boxes these are collection or personal delivery only (me or maybe the Wam taxi who I’ve used previously and trust).

53495885556_e2c838d947_b.jpg

53496303830_e85db132fe_b.jpg

53496033628_023bc2e3c5_b.jpg

To answer some questions…

The speakers are in excellent cosmetic condition - the dark marks are just part of the wood’s natural pattern.

They also come with spikes to replace the castors. The latter are very useful for moving the heavy stands around, and to tune positioning, whereupon the spikes can be swapped in.

Whare are you based please?
Worthing, but likely travelling up to Wokingham and then further up towards the midlands in a couple of weeks or so.

I’d prefer collection simply so that the potential buyer can see/hear them before committing - which I’m confident they would!

Looking for Naim SL2s should anyone be interested in a p/x.

As mentioned, these have the full original boxes/packaging, so transport via the lovely chap known as the Wam Taxi is very much a possibility.

Nice period review here:

Brilliantly!

Actually no real idea, but apparently they’re a generally easy to drive load. Are the “Disputed Islands” anywhere near Worthing?!
I think it says 'Lands' but nowhere near worthing. They are in the border country so fought over by the English and the Scots. I'm good in a car.

I think it says 'Lands' but nowhere near worthing. They are in the border country so fought over by the English and the Scots. I'm good in a car.
Apologies, mis-read. You’d be welcome to bring your SET to Worthing.

Such a good speaker, and maybe the best at that size. And with stands this is a silly bargain IMO
work with any amp from SET valves through A class and on. Beautiful in a medium room and so musical and lovely but with defenition and bass clarity.
Good luck with sale. i'd 'ave 'em but for the Tannoys

advertisement

Back