advertisement

HACKERCAP - Kendeil Group Buy

I take it I may now delete Sam's and Mr_Phil's contact details and addresses?

or should I send round the cops anyway for fun, to bust their huge cocaine-filled Kendeil smuggling operation :)

Andy

:)

As soon as the last few people confirm delivery I will be deleting the list of names, addresses etc..

So, if your name is still on the list on the front page and you have not confirmed yet can you please let us know if you have them or not.. Failing that we will send an email to the 5 outstanding to check they have their caps..

Once all confirmed the extra caps we ordered will be put up for sale, but not until then.

Thanks,
Sam

Sam,

I am happy to have one set of 12 caps if possible to go on the 'wanted' list now and provided all goes as planned i.e. everyone confirms their delivery.
Likewise I am after set of the Naps+Caps pcb's too.

Thanks
Dan

Once all confirmed the extra caps we ordered will be put up for sale, but not until then.

Thanks,
Sam

Just to check are those of us, like me, who've already asked for more already in the queue or are you starting again?

malcolm

I didnt keep a list as I didnt want to build up hopes with the risk of there not being spares. As it is I am going to start a list on the front page, with pink_floyd and yourself at the top of it.

Sam

I didnt keep a list as I didnt want to build up hopes with the risk of there not being spares. As it is I am going to start a list on the front page, with pink_floyd and yourself at the top of it.

Sam

Thanks Sam :)

I appreciate how difficult it was for the two of you to complete the GB itself, let alone deal with extras.

My request, back in post 198, was for an extra 12 to populate a pair of boards from one of Carl's previous GB's.

Many thanks,

malcolm

Have been chasing by email those who haven't posted delivery yet and we now have 3 outstanding; they are to kptseng, nick696 and stuart frazer. This means 60 capacitors haven't yet been delivered against a stock of 42 spares. If you are one of the three then please get in touch

two people outstanding on the confirmations of delivery... kptsend has been contacted but have heard nothing from nick696, if anyone knows him can you ask if he has them.

Thanks,
Sam

That's it, all caps from initial delivery now found a home. Thanks all for patience and thanks to all postal services for not loosing any! Sam will post re sale of remaining 42 but there are a number (40ish) of jiffy bags left over (I bought a box of 100 - much cheaper) so either PM me or I will put on classifieds. Will count and price when back from work.

As above, thanks everyone for making this fairly easy (other than a few little bumps along the way). Now that delivery of all of the initial batch has been confirmed we can get on with selling the extras. All of these bar 6 have been spoken for (pending payment)

As previously discussed these extras will be going for a bit more than the original group buy, so we are adding a nominal 50p to each cap. All the money other than postage costs will be donated to PFM, along with the 'left over' from the group buy (will dig out the figures when I get home tonight).

So these caps will cost, Per cap, delivered (insured and signed for):
£5.00 for UK
£5.50 for Europe
£5.80 for rest of world

I will PM the 3 people above with details today.

6 caps left... Any takers?
Thanks
Sam

That's it, all caps from initial delivery now found a home. Thanks all for patience and thanks to all postal services for not loosing any! Sam will post re sale of remaining 42 but there are a number (40ish) of jiffy bags left over (I bought a box of 100 - much cheaper) so either PM me or I will put on classifieds. Will count and price when back from work.

I vote that you get to keep the spare jiffy bags, surely not worth much and you've had anough hastle. While we wouldn't be doing this without donations to pfm we also wouldn't be doing it without you.

Thanks for the thought orangeart but they aren't mine and I don't have a use for them. There are 39 Jiffy Green size 4 and they work, no damage reported! They were about £40 for 100 inc. postage + VAT so how about £20 including delivery by parcel post? All the money goes to PFM

Right, we actually have 18 available.. MisterC6 has graciously stepped back for now allowing someone else to have the caps if they have a need (as its going to be quite a while before he can use them)...

So, is anyone else interested in getting the 12 they need for a HackerNAP?

Thanks,
Sam

If it helps I also have a spare pair of HackerCap boards from Carl's second GB. I believe I'm correct in saying that these are identical to the latest ones except that they are green rather than blue. £7 for the pair including postage, they would have to ship separately from the Kendeils.

If no one else has a more immediate need for the Kendeils, I will honour my commitment to the GB and complete the purchase myself.

malcolm

p.s. I've just noticed a PM from pink_floyd who could be interested in the HackerCap boards. I'd like to leave them available to go with the 12 Kendeils I've released in order to increase the chances of them being taken up, but Dan will have first refusal if that doesn't happen.

advertisement

Back