advertisement

guess the car

IMG-0100.jpg

B7 Audi RS4 in Nogaro Blue

I’ve seen them before/know the car but can’t remember….its really bugging me now.

Give us a clue?, European, Jap, or American?

This has been bugging me since I saw it as I thought it was an R171 SLK 55 (front bumper), but you said it was a rear wheel (post 44) so that doesn't fit, but having stared at it again I am even more convinced it's an SLK 55.
;) It is the only photo I have of my SLK 55 AMG.

Taken for the insurance company after having been scrapped by a bus...it was taken a very long time ago, and i cannot remember reliably whether it was front or rear. The car was scrapped it's full length by the bus.

Thinking about it, it must be the front, I was mistaken in my previous response

I don't recall the colour name - I do know it was an AMG special, I also recall that the body shop had difficulty getting the mix right even though they had the code

;) It is the only photo I have of my SLK 55 AMG.

Taken for the insurance company after having been scrapped by a bus...it was taken a very long time ago, and i cannot remember reliably whether it was front or rear. The car was scrapped it's full length by the bus.

Thinking about it, it must be the front, I was mistaken in my previous response

I don't recall the colour - I do know it was an AMG special, I also recall that the body shop had difficulty getting the mix right even though they had the code

it was a nice car to own, fast and V8 noisy in a straight line. Round a corner it was terrible. Then one day, the wife sent me out for a loaf of bread.....I took a short detour and came back with a Boxster S (987.2)

Alfa something? - Do not Drive - Call AA immediately.
Yes indeed....except that the best thing to do with an Alfa is to ignore the warnings until it stops working. Most of them will go away on their own.....eventually. This one did see the back of a tow truck on a couple of occasions though.

it was a nice car to own, fast and V8 noisy in a straight line. Round a corner it was terrible. Then one day, the wife sent me out for a loaf of bread.....I took a short detour and came back with a Boxster S (987.2)
Was she happy with the Porsche or would she still have preferred that you came back with the loaf? ;)

advertisement

Back