advertisement

[FS] Graham Phantom 2 Tonearm

Selling this rather nice Graham Phantom 2 with the tools etc and boxed in very clean condition and originally bought on this forum I think last year, sadly my needs have changed and not had a chance to use it and it came from a good home so was tested working correctly. Looking for £2700 and did not come with an external cable so none included, I was reliably informed that it was internally silver wired and Believe the wand is titanium so a late spec model as current MK3 version possibly.
Some Photos here:
IMG-1369.jpg
IMG-1374.jpg
IMG-1386.jpg
IMG-1399.jpg
IMG-1360.jpg
IMG-1378.jpg

Lovely arm; if it were a 12" (rare though), I'd be interested. Might be an idea to say what termination phono lead is required for the arm (RCA or DIN or??) GKWS

Lovely arm; if it were a 12" (rare though), I'd be interested. Might be an idea to say what termination phono lead is required for the arm (RCA or DIN or??) GKWS
Ah yes, it's a regular 5 pin DIN female fit into the socket at the base and RCA plugs at the other end. I had thought of getting another arm wand maybe 12", my Voyd Reference TT has 10" Helius Omega Silver Ruby arm and that is a good compromise on some turntables.

I know some people say that a 9" arm has more rigidity and a different sound presentation to a 10" or a 12" arm so it's about personal preferences and which turntable & cartridge has best synergy although I am happy with 9" arms in general. I did own a few 12" and 10.5" arms in the past and enjoyed them very much.

advertisement

Back