advertisement

Goodwood Festival of Speed 2021

myles

Intentionally left blank
Available on YouTube as a live stream across the whole Festival. I wish I was there. Anyone else watching?

Was there yesterday having not been since, I think, 1998. Enjoyed very much, yes it is bigger and more corporate, but certainly on the Thursday still had much of the atmosphere I remember.

Was there yesterday having not been since, I think, 1998. Enjoyed very much, yes it is bigger and more corporate, but certainly on the Thursday still had much of the atmosphere I remember.
I last went a few years back but I've always watched the livestream since. The corporate nature was always going to creep through but the sheer fanaticism of the visitors completely overtakes it - when you have cars like the Gobstopper, Time Attack and electric race cars taking on the hill sprint you know it's for the fans.

I last went a few years back but I've always watched the livestream since. The corporate nature was always going to creep through but the sheer fanaticism of the visitors completely overtakes it - when you have cars like the Gobstopper, Time Attack and electric race cars taking on the hill sprint you know it's for the fans.

Certainly good to see the Beast of Turin again! Not many of the really quick cars running yet yesterday but still plenty of action from GT3 and classic Le Mans cars plus the drift stuff which was new to me and crazy to watch.

The BMW M* Gran Coupe visited the hay bales which slowed up the entrance of a completely bonkers Lamborghini.

I was going to go this year but never got my act together. I think my brother is playing in the last night concert/party, bugger never offered me comps.

Oh that is so cool, are you playing as well or on the production side? PM if more appropriate.
On the production side. Sound engineer (monitors). I've worked for Roger (& co.) for many years now.
I mentioned to your brother yesterday that I knew of you through this forum, and made the connection when you mentioned one of his R3 shows.

On the production side. Sound engineer (monitors). I've worked for Roger (& co.) for many years now.
I mentioned to your brother yesterday that I knew of you through this forum, and made the connection when you mentioned one of his R3 shows.

You have probably seen more of him than I have this year already. Ask him where my comps are ;-)

advertisement

Back