advertisement

[FS] Gold Note PH10 / PSU10

shrink

pfm Member
Looking to move on to a super integrated that has phono built in, so for my needs this external stage may be a touch excessive.

these are mint, boxed, in black, with all original al packaging. I’d suggest indistinguishable from new and bought by me from Kronos AV.

with a retail of near £2900 now, I’m looking for a more sensible £1550 including insured UK postage

any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask

Gold Note PH10 / PSU10
I have a black PH10 with all the original packaging and would like a PSU10 however I understand they need to be matched as a pair , Fancy a trade of some sort ? Your pair for my one plus some cash ? let me know . If not no problem.

Sort of but not to that drastic extent as I understand it:

From Gold Note website- “IMPORTANT! – FOR PH-10 WITH SERIAL NUMBER LOWER THAN 56802 The PH-10 must be updated to the latest firmware in order to be powered by the PSU-10, to learn how you can update your PH-10 please visit the Download area on this website”

I bought PH10 first then added the PS10 from a different seller later. They work fine together without needing to update firmware but didn’t strike me as a big issue.

Gold Note PH10 / PSU10
I have a black PH10 with all the original packaging and would like a PSU10 however I understand they need to be matched as a pair , Fancy a trade of some sort ? Your pair for my one plus some cash ? let me know . If not no problem.

perhaps easier to say that if someone here just wants the plain phono stage that we could maybe sort something out.

I’d rather sell as a pair for now as it makes life easier and I think it’s the best combination for the money

Ok, I’m in for anyones spare black ph 10 at 800 pounds after the wheeler dealing is done. ( second system).

Photo's of the Goldnote pair ? , Original inner and outer packaging , instruction book , Were these purchased as a pair , Thanks

Thought you were retired Al and taking in easy. You worked up a bit of a sweat to finalise this deal.
How’s your blood pressure

advertisement

Back