advertisement

Going bald

I'd quite like to see a photo of you taking a photo of the back of your head........ You must have extra special skills.

We need that picture to really Judge, and not laugh honest!
I can remember when I first accused my barber of throwing grey hair about the chair I was in.
For a long time after that whenever he showed me the back of my head in the mirror all I could see was the vast, open expanse of pinkish skin:eek:

My dad was bald by the age of 30 as was my grandad on my mum's side so the only certainty I had to look forward to growing up was not having to worry about getting my fringe cut. When the hair from the top of my head departed I found girls still liked me.

Get over it.

I had an early widows peak in the end I just though sod it and bought hair clippers, no 1 cut every week and forget about hair.

5-E5-B2-E00-CD0-C-474-D-9349-E584-B41-D0-F8-E.jpg

Or

578888-C8-7-AAA-4-BB8-BD7-D-F54919809-C5-D.jpg

Choice is yours.

(I choose the latter, have done since my late 20’s, embrace it Richard, embrace it).

Come out, Keep it short, you cannot hide it. Everyone knows already.
Rock what you got - dont let baldness define you.
One final thing.... women. When I started to lose my hair, I thought women wouldn't look at me ever again. Turn's out the opposite is true...... They care about lots of things, baldness isn't really one of them.

Make it a Good Friday Richard and pop down Argos, get some clippers, and be done with it. The last conversation I ever had with a barber was "have you ever thought about buying some clippers?" Job done. I was being told I was going thin by those sat behind me on the school bus.

Liberate yourself from the tyranny of hair :)

(failing that, look like Trump, the choice is yours)

We need that picture to really Judge, and not laugh honest!
I can remember when I first accused my barber of throwing grey hair about the chair I was in.
For a long time after that whenever he showed me the back of my head in the mirror all I could see was the vast, open expanse of pinkish skin:eek:

52006059428_fff1c62f4a_b.jpg

Just bought 6 months of minoxidil and finasteride. I'll take another pic and upload it in 6 months. If it has not thickened by then, then clearly the snake oil does not work and it's off to Turkey for a transplant!

Come out, Keep it short, you cannot hide it. Everyone knows already.
Rock what you got - dont let baldness define you.
One final thing.... women. When I started to lose my hair, I thought women wouldn't look at me ever again. Turn's out the opposite is true...... They care about lots of things, baldness isn't really one of them.
Thankfully I have a great woman and she does not care, at least that's what she told me. But I'm not falling for that. She's obvs just being kind. Noone really fancies a slaphead, particularly if the back of your head looks like it's been hit with a shovel and your forehead is like Max Headroom's.

advertisement

Back