advertisement

[WTD] Genuine REL high-level subwoofer cable (3 core).

Rcook

pfm Member
I'm after a genuine 3-core REL subwoofer cable for a REL tZero sub. This is the one with the Neutrik connector that connects to the amplifier speaker outputs. I’ve bought one second hand and it didn’t have the cable with it. Does anyone have one spare from where they have upgraded they would be willing to part with?

I ran a 3m bassline blue for a while and it was much better than the stock. I think you could DIY one with single strand 14 AWG upocc copper in teflon and a good neutric connector for much less than the retail price of the bassline blue. Use a high quality silver solder.

I'm after a genuine 3-core REL subwoofer cable for a REL tZero sub. This is the one with the Neutrik connector that connects to the amplifier speaker outputs. I’ve bought one second hand and it didn’t have the cable with it. Does anyone have one spare from where they have upgraded they would be willing to part with?
I have two. One is a bog standard REL cable about 10 years old with a Neutrik plug one end and copper spade terminals on the other. The other is a specially made woven cable with a Neutrik plug on one end and WBT gold cable ferrules on the other. I can't remember how long they are and they are in the loft. I'll get them down tomorrow and measure and photograph them and put them on here, if you're interested.

advertisement

Back