advertisement

[FS] Garrard 401 - Classic Turntable Co

That is a thing of considerable beauty, and it so happens I will be driving up the M74 on my way from Guildford to St Andrews on Saturday 27th April. Mmmm tempted. I have a Nottingham Analog Ace Anna arm, which has a pivot to spindle distance of 222mm - would that dimension fit reasonably on the blank arm board?

That is a thing of considerable beauty, and it so happens I will be driving up the M74 on my way from Guildford to St Andrews on Saturday 27th April. Mmmm tempted. I have a Nottingham Analog Ace Anna arm, which has a pivot to spindle distance of 222mm - would that dimension fit reasonably on the blank arm board?
Definitely fit as that's the same P-S as Rega, one of the pre-drill boards may also be at correct distance.

The Jelco 750 in the photos is mounted at 214mm so 8mm further out than that. It’ll depend on the size of the collar if there will be any overhang on the arm board but I would doubt it unless the collar is huge.

The collar on the Ace Anna is 50.6mm dia. Would that fit on the arm board with pivot at 222mm from the spindle? In the photo there looks to be more than 8mm to spare at the back of the Jelco collar - so if it's a similar diameter I think I'll be ok.

advertisement

Back