advertisement

[FS] Furutech 1363G, Oyaide C246 C19, HMS schuko socket

Phyztech

pfm Member
Some mains accessories for sale:

1. Furutech 1363 Gold UK plug with upgraded Hi-Fi tuning supreme 13A Fuse (this is a minimum and must upgrade for UK plugs in my opinion, standard fuses are awful for the sound quality). Retail price for the plug is £123, fuse is £65. Asking price for the set is £75. Original package available.

2. Oyaide C246 C19 adapter 20A IEC. Bought for a cable/mains block upgrade but never used. Retail price is £120, asking £55. Original package available.

best online hosting sites

3. HMS Schuko/EU socket, highly regarded, retails for €150. Bought for a mains block upgrade but never used. Asking £50. Will add original double outlet cover for free if you need one.

Shipment within UK only.

Pretty sure the Furutech 1363G is fake for the following reasons?
The cable relief screws at the back usually go from the bottom up, not the top down.
Inside the plug only the live terminal has gold connections, the neutral and earth connections are usually silver, yours appears to all gold connections?
Mayer someone else can confirm the above observations?

Pretty sure you’re wrong, cable relief screws can be put either way, never seen other than gold terminals on the G version. Anyway, it’s sold.

Bump for HMS and Oyaide which are also 100% original and effectively new/never used.

I'm pretty sure it's a real Furutech plug. If you look closely you'll see the screws are different colours. As far as I can remember the connections are all the same colour depending on finish. ie. Bright silver for Rhodium, Gold for gold etc. The screws can go either way on the clamp.

advertisement

Back